Old 27-08-2004, 12:35 PM
aka Robbie

Rachael of Nex, the Wiccan Rat wrote:

Perhaps then the police will act to stop this
crime that they say is not happening!

Aren't the police interested in the details of who took him already ? No

? -
Frickin' useless, I ask you - what are we paying our council tax for ??

What could the police do? The pooch is back with its owners. There is now no
missing doggy. They cannot hold information on someone, who may have stolen
a dog, on the word of someone who has given them details, who received those
details from a friend of a friend. Especially when there is no evidence.

Not exactly conclusive proof and I don't think their information gathering
techniques would stand up too well in court.