Old 27-08-2004, 01:38 PM
Ian Cundell

Default Rain battered 'drangea

OK, so I have a large mop head Hydrangea that has suffered a bit at the
hands of downpours. A couple of stems stand tall in the middle, but most
have been battered down to near horizontal. so the centre is very open
and, istm, vulnerable when the frosts come.

Anything I can do to get it to stand tall again? I'm a bit conccerned
that running some twine about it would cut into the stems.

--
"Noah's Ark is a problem...We'll have to
call it early quantum state phenomenon--