Old 21-08-2004, 04:36 PM
K Barrett

Up to your neck in rocks, eh? *G* I'm envisioning an impending avalanche of
PrimeAgra. Or perhaps a breaking wave, much like that Japanese print,
bearing down on you while you sit at your computer.
http://www.andreas.com/hokusai.html

Or perhaps you keep wondering who's tapping at your door? You hear the tap,
check the security peep hole, only to find no one's there! But on the stoop
is a single PrimeAgra, having shaken free and bounced from the pile in the
yard. Gets old after a while... so you try: 'Honey! Get the door...'. but
she isn't falling for that one anymore having wized up a few months ago.

Crows drop the little clay pellets on your head as you work in the vegetable
patch. You shake you fist at them in the sky as they fly away cawing with
evil delight. Ha-ha! (or in their case Caw! Caw!)

Your wife threatens to leave you. She just can't stomach the fine orange
dust that gets over her mother's fine antique furniture, settling in the
fine lines of her face, aging her prematurely. "Dang it Ray! I'ts me or the
rocks, make your choice!" [slam! - footsteps receding down the hall]

You sigh.

Time for a sale.

K Barrett

"Ray" wrote in message
As an incentive to try PrimeAgra and Semi-Hydroponics, I am offering a
significant discount on shipping costs, as the thought of paying to ship

"a
box of rocks" causes some to hesitate.

The terms of the sale are documented on the website, and are accessible

via
the link to "The Store" from our home page at the URL below.

If you already have orders in that have not been processed, I will be

happy
to apply the discount to them as well.

.