Old 27-08-2004, 03:10 PM
R.H.

"Martin" wrote in message
On 27 Aug 2004 03:15:53 -0700, (R.H.) wrote:

If anyone is interested, some new photos were just posted. I don't
know what number 101 is except that it's an old metal part from
something. I'm not really expecting to find the answer to it, but if
anyone wants to guess maybe that will lead to a solution.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

It looks like a bottle opener.
--
Martin

It does look like one, but it's larger than I would expect it to be and the
piece is round and thick compared to other bottle openers which are flat.
Someone else suggested it could be from a horse's harness or bridle. There
is a little corrosion along the inside of ends.

Rob