Old 27-08-2004, 07:32 PM
R.H.

"Martin" wrote in message
On 27 Aug 2004 03:15:53 -0700, (R.H.) wrote:

If anyone is interested, some new photos were just posted. I don't
know what number 101 is except that it's an old metal part from
something. I'm not really expecting to find the answer to it, but if
anyone wants to guess maybe that will lead to a solution.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

It looks like a bottle opener.
--
Martin

I thought that I already replied to this post but maybe I accidentally sent
it just to Martin, I don't see my post on the board.

It does look like an opener, but it might be too big to be one. I measured
a modern day bottle opener and the distance between the two protrusions is
just over 3/8", the distance between them on the old metal piece is just
under 3/4". There is a little corrosion along the entire inside of both
ends on this piece, I added one more photo that shows a close-up of the
square end.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob