Old 27-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Big Dave wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Big Dave wrote:
Hello all. My daughter planted a sunflower seed in a pot about easter.
Anyway, I transplanted it to our garden and its currently about 10ft

tall.
No sunflower on the top though. I guess it'll die at the end of the

season,
will it re grow next year?

No. Sorry. Is it in full sun?

It is now it is so tall! I guess thats why it has grown.

Heres a question then, will my sunflower shed/drop seeds for me to use next
year?

Er, no. Seeds develop from flowers. It may sound a bit excessive,
but I would advise reading a very elementary guide to botany or
biology. Primary school level. Seriously.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.