Old 27-08-2004, 10:57 PM
keith Alexander

They flower best when pot bound so if the current pots are large with plenty
of room for future root growth either replant all in to fewer pots or bung
some more in the existing pots or next year stick in some competition,
Cannas and Gingers go well!

I have four in flower now five year old plants in crowded six inch pots I
stopped feeding in June and only started feeding again once the flowers
opened, don't over feed some plants flower better if the think they are
about to croak!

"Steve Jackson" wrote in message
I have a number of these Agapanthus plants in containers on my patio, and
have fed and watered them religiously this summer, having kept them indoors
frost free all last winter, bringing them back outdoors in May. Several of
them are large plants, but none of them have flowered this year at all -
not one single flower stem!

Anyone offer advice on what I may have done wrong please? Are they worth
over-wintering again?

Any help appreciated
--
Steve Jackson