Old 28-08-2004, 08:17 AM
len gardener

g'day magoo,

the other post is a pretty good answer but for me your question is
rather broad. can i ask a few questions.

where did you come from?

and without being too nosey how much did land like that cost in the
redlands area?

did the property have a house on it?

you mention gum trees aka eucalypts. do you realise that a safety
margin of the maximum height the tree can attain + 50%

check with all the native plant nurseries they will have the best
knowledge.

if you don't want to answer my questiosn in an open forum, send ma an
e/mail my return addy has a spam filter that will need to be deleted.

enjoy

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.