Old 28-08-2004, 10:33 PM
Rusty Mase

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:21:23 GMT, wrote:

How do I get rid of this abundance of geckos?

Hopefully, there is no real food source for them in your attic so they
are using it as a refuge and are finding their food outside. They
will appear most frequently at night around outside lights that
attract insects. Look for them there first. If you have not noticed
any outside then you have a problem without ready solution.

If you find them outside, you can go to the trouble of catching them
with your hands and hauling them off. You can also use a good stout
rubber band to stun them so they are easier to catch.

I grew so tired of the ones around my place that I began treating them
with "extreme prejudice" and now I have only a few. Overall, I found
these non-native lizards to be complete nusances with no beneficial
characteristics.

Rusty Mase