Old 28-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Saffy

"Melv" wrote in message
I would like some suggestions and ideas of what can be done to brighten my
garden up. What I would like to do is post a photograph but as this is a

non
binary group I could send a picture privately to anyone willing. Some of

the
things that need to change are obvious but I really need some experienced
ideas.
Regards
Melv

If you want to post a picture you should upload it to somewhere and post a
link here. I use photobucket for this purpose. It costs nothing and is
handy for this kind of thing. There are lots of similar things out there
too.
http://photobucket.com

Saffy