Old 28-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Sue

"Leslie" wrote in message
. ..
Hello you lot,
following an bad back problem I am unable to carry out certain jobs. First
is the lawn mowing, question, how much should I expect to pay for a

gardener
per hour for this work I would expect him to supply his own mower and
petrol. I would envisage a 3 hour visit each time.

Secondly , question, how much should I pay per hour for the heavy jobs,

not
digging as I can still manage this, its the bending and lifting that stops
me from managing.
Again I would expect about 3 hour visit.

I live in the heart of Europe " Cornwall "

My husband charges £6 per hour and that is the absolute minimumumimum.

Sue

---