Old 29-08-2004, 03:02 PM
mr davidii mr davidii is offline
Registered User

Location: Oxford
Default mr davidii

Hi, I work in a nursery, and I would like to grow acer palmatum's (japanese maple). But I do not know that much about them. I have already succesfully propogated about 20. I had them in 9cm pots for 2 years, and I lost 3 of them. Now I have them in 2 litre pots, and I have now lost 9 more. Could it be over watering, or because I had them in the glasshouse? If anyone could help I would be very grateful and more than happy to talk about climbers.

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you