Old 29-08-2004, 03:10 PM
Katra

As long as my attic is full of geckos, I rarely get roaches, silverfish,
or any other pest bugs in my house... ;-)

They can crap all over my attic, I don't care.
I don't use it for storage any more so rarely ever go up there!

K.

In article ,
"John T. Jarrett" wrote:

Especially roaches! Big ones, little ones...oh how I hate roaches :)

John

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article ,
Rusty Mase wrote:

- I grew so tired of the ones around my place that I began treating

them
- with "extreme prejudice" and now I have only a few. Overall, I

found
- these non-native lizards to be complete nusances with no

beneficial
- characteristics.

Well, they *do* eat bugs.
--