Old 29-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:59:36 +0100, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

"Michael Savage" wrote

in message
Hi all

Bit of a daft one here...I have masses of pots of all sizes and

they're
currently piled in various untidy heaps around the back of the

garden. I'm
planning on putting a lot of the smaller ones in crates in the

shed but
it's
only a small shed...and the bigger ones piled high will take up a

lot of
space or fall over...so I was wondering if urglers have developed

any
canny
ways of storing pots...

A big bag as used for domestic refuse, and put out at the same time

as the
bin men call, works for me.

You exhibit at the Tate?

IOW, if you are accumulating too any pots - dump some of the least

usable.

People *sell* old plant pots at car boot sales.

That's as may be. Do people also *buy* them at car boot sales?

Franz