Old 30-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Kay

In article , lynd
writes

"Cerumen" wrote in message

"Kay" wrote in message

Which a lot of us can't even see since our ISP removes them, so it's a
bit self -defeating.

Well, I guess if people give snotty and ill thought replies , which I guess
were meant to be *whitty*, like those in this thread ( surprises me given
the usual standard of response here - shame on you all!) then I guess you
can expect the OP to be upset.

Surely a simple, sorry this group doesnt take binary pictures and *I* cant
see it would be better.

I doubt whether the OP cares a damn whether *I* can see it. The point I
was making was that several ISPs trim off binaries so that the OP was
posting in a way that made sure that a good number of those from whom he
was seeking advice were not in a position to be able to give that
advice.

If it were only me that couldn't see it, it wouldn't matter in the
slightest, from the pov of the OP getting his answer.

Some of us on the other hand do not have machinery which is floorewd by
binary and do not have net nanny ISP's who remove them for us!

Well, great! So you don't need to pay attention to established
conventions.

--
Kay