Old 30-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Mike

There are net nannies with the touch of velvet, few and far between I am
afraid, then you have the net nanny on a par with Hitler's SS, the majority
I am afraid.

Of course these did have the advantage of not having to learn newsgroup
netiquette as they were born with it. No learning curve with them. Possibly
born with the skill to drive and didn't have any 'L' plates, that's why they
are unable to tolerate those of us who unfortunately had to learn to drive,
by being taught by someone else, and then have to take a test as I did on
25th July 1955.

Mike