Old 30-08-2004, 11:45 AM
mich

"jakell" wrote in message
. uk...
please see enclosed reply I sent to "Cerumin", I didn't think it was bad
enough to earn his response, but if my manner of writting is not what is
expected at groups, I would appreciate any advice people can give.
From: "C"
To: "James Kelly"
Subject: what is it?
Date: 29 August 2004 20:00

Snipping all .... for bandwidth ( another nettiquette thing)

Microsoft Outlook does not have always have a default spell checker. You
have to set it to spell check. A novice may not know this either and
obviously the less than novice suggesting it not correctly informed.

I use outlook and my ( so called default) checker, rarely kicks in
properly despite having it checked to kick in.
So there are more things in Heaven and Earth Horatio..... and not spelling
correctly isnt going to stop the sun coming up or going down is it?

Indeed how stupid of you not to first read the group before contributing
even, as you will have seen, and hopefully learnt some groups welcome
picture and are normally tagged "binary" others do not. I didn't block

your
picture my newsgroup server did because you broke the rules, you however
seem not only to be a novice but an argumentative one and therefore I have
now totally blocked you.

You might learn how to use a spell checker as well it might make your

emails
and Usenet postings more accurate and readable.

I see from your headers

""From: "James Kelly"
To: "Cerumen"
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:34:13 +0100

version=2.64

You use Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1437
that has a default spell check, try allowing it to do it's job.

Goodbye