Old 30-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Gareee©

"W Dale" wrote in message
1. It is ever seldom too late to start doing something good, right, or
helpful. :-) . In this case helpful to your fish and to your pleasure by
being able to see them. 8-) !!

Yeah, we have about 10 small goldfish, and 2 larger ones, and if I'm lucky,
I might see a glimse of them once a day.

2. Please get a filter going. PLEASE! ;-) . You just gotta do it!

Oh, I realize that now. it's just a matter of finding the right filter/pump
combo. Builting a veggie filter seems cheaper, but I think I want a uv
filter as well, and the access for local pond plants is slim to none. I have
some WH in the pond now, and they are growing well, but they aren't growing
like nuts, like everyone says they do.

I really hve no other local source for pond plants then petsmart, and they
just have very small scawny offerings.

The onlt reason I have the WH, was that another ponder sent them to me.

So, Gareee, take the 'plunge' to get you pond up to speed with a filter
and or veggie filter!
Success to you!!

Thanks. This is our first year at this new home, and we've made remarkable
changes already. Downside is this week I have to get ready for a week long
family visit, and then of course, I have that week visit as well. That pus
me at mid September to really start building anything.

If I can locate a good deal on a filter/uv/pump combo today, I'll order
that. Hooking it up at the pond will only take a few minutes, but that might
just do the trick.

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage: