Old 30-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Franz Heymann

"lynd" wrote in message

[snip]

Well, I guess if people give snotty and ill thought replies , which

I guess
were meant to be *whitty*,

The word you want is "witty".

Surely a simple, sorry this group doesnt take binary pictures and

*I* cant
see it would be better.

Some of us on the other hand do not have machinery which is

floorewd

What is "floorewd"?

by
binary and do not have net nanny ISP's who remove them for us!

Well, you can't expect to have everything.

I could see the picture. I reckon a lot could and are afraid to say

because
of the silly and in some cases downright nasty replies saying so

is
likely to cause

Please learn that poisoned binary files are a favourite way of
propagating viruses.
Most newsgroups, other than the *.bin ones are supposed to be
text-only files.

Franz