Old 30-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Mike

So if somebody swore at you, you would lower yourself to their level and
swear back?

I know of a past 'Manager' who did that.

One should lead by example, bring them up to your standard.

Mike

Which will mean that you'll stop trying to stir things up then Mike?
--

I take it you agree that people should be able to swear and use bad language
at you and not bring it to their attention, that it is the language of the

"I think not"

Have you seen me swear?

No. So why should I accept people swearing at me?

Language of the gutter and proof that they do not comprehend the English
Language.

Channel 2 @ 9.00pm. I have read the write up on pages 66 and 68 of the Radio
Times. By the looks of things, not the sort of children to be proud of, and
as a female, I guess you are not toooo pleased at their being a member of
your sex.

And in case any newbie thinks I am a 'goodie goodie' doesn't swear, drink,
smoke or gamble you are wrong. I have served in the Royal Navy, and worked
in Shipyards and on Building Sites. There is a place for everything, and
swearing in public is a no no and I regard these newsgroups as VERY public.

You will now pull that to pieces Sacha, but that is your way with those
'outside' the 'inner circle' of uk.rec.gardening.

Mike
Who doesn't knowingly tell lies