Old 30-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Sacha

On 30/8/04 4:41 pm, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

snip
You will now pull that to pieces Sacha, but that is your way with those
'outside' the 'inner circle' of uk.rec.gardening.

I don't know of any inner circle in urg but I do know that if there is a bad
situation which has nothing to do with you, you can never resist jumping in
to make it worse. As you are doing now.
Kay has been rude to nobody but somebody who can't be bothered to observe
the group or find out anything about it - apparently - has been rather rude
to her. And you, being in a minority of one and with a personal axe to
grind, simply have to egg them on.
WHEN you can contribute as much to this group as Kay does, which is of
interest and use to the group, you might be in a position to comment
usefully on the posts of the *gardening* people here. It will, of course,
then be a cold and snowy day in Hell but I'm sure we can wait.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk