Old 30-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Franz Heymann

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
om...
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Michael Savage" wrote

in
message ...
Hi all

Bit of a daft one here...I have masses of pots of all sizes and

they're
currently piled in various untidy heaps around the back of the

garden. I'm
planning on putting a lot of the smaller ones in crates in the

shed
but it's
only a small shed...and the bigger ones piled high will take up

lot of
space or fall over...so I was wondering if urglers have

developed
any canny
ways of storing pots...

The handiest way of dealing with them is to put most of them in

your
rubbish bag.

At least one of the chain garden centres (Wyevale) has a synthetics
recycling bin beside the door. And don't some local authorities also
recycle? I was pleasantly surprised when I asked a West Wales Oxfam
shop if they were interested in clean plant-pots, and they accepted

hundred or so with alacrity.

Thanks for the tip. Next time I pass the nearest Oxfam I will make
enquiries.

Franz