Old 31-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Roy

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:33:13 GMT, "Hank"
wrote:

===Sounds like the albino catfish I have.
=== If your hand feeding the koi and gold fish ...... he playfully
===comes up and tries to REMOVE YOUR FINGERS!!!!
=== I wonder who's spirit possesses him???? Maybe Mike Tyson's!

Years back I was given three albino catfish (channel cat breed) when I
went for some fingerlings to put in the pond. The fellow said he could
not sell em cause they were albino and no one wanted them mixed up
with regular catfish........Then last year I went to get more
fingerlings and asked the same fellow about albinos, and if he had any
more.........he siad he wished he had more as he could sell everyone
he can put his fingers on.......seems foks like them in ponds as an
ornamental type fish now.........I still have one albino catfish left
and its probably 10+ years old and huge, but not very friendly at all.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.