Old 31-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Lar

On 30 Aug 2004 17:05:14 -0700, (CajunUSA)
wrote:

So, I'm wondering, what are these things? Regardless, should I just
leave them alone because, as disgusting as they look, they're
nonethelss making compost out of my garbage? Or should I kill them,
and, if so, how? Is there some organic solution I can put in the
compost, like vinegar or salt or whatever to get rid of them?

They are doing their job...breaking down your organic matter...there
are a number of flies that they may be and by continually turning you
heap may reduce the excessive wet, that flies may be found in.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.