Old 31-08-2004, 06:52 AM
Crashj

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:41:24 -0400, "Susan H. Simko"
wrote:

While cooking on the BBQ grill one of the big female green
frogs climbs out on the side right by my feet. To my amazement,
extending out of the corners of her mouth were wing tips!

There on the side was the green frog again with a disgorged wet,
soggy, and very dead goldfinch beside her. I guess she figured she had
bitten off more than she could swallow.

Susan, Susan, Susan, the poor frog was asking you to BBQ her dinner,
too.
Crashj "must be a frog from California as she does not know the right
meat to cook" Johnson

--
Crashj