Old 31-08-2004, 07:04 AM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:40:18 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

My eyes have been opened. Tomorrow we hope to be in Keswick (now

that
the weekend is over), where there is an Oxfam shop. I already have

bagful of assorted washed pots in the boot.

Will they soon be on their way to some impoverished third world
country. My brother once saw a Zambian running along the side of

the
road, near Ndola, wearing nothing but an ill fitting dinner jacket.
The Zambian that is :-)

I have seen Basothos walking almost totally naked, with a pair of
shoes slung round his neck. Shoes are, for them, too valuable to be
worn on the feet

Franz