Old 31-08-2004, 08:36 AM
Kay

In article , Joanne
writes
"Paul Anderson" wrote
Been there and gave up. It's written in Double Dutch Latin. I'm want to

import some chili seeds but can't find a simple answer on the site.

Paul and Kay, try this link which I think will help:
http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/ille...nal_plants.PDF

Brilliant! Well done for finding that.

I traced the links back to see where I had gone wrong in my search for
information - I must admit it hadn't occurred to me to follow a link to
'animal welfare' followed by one on 'import of animal products' in my
search for limits on plant import. I think you must have an extremely
devious mind ;-) Either that, or much better Google skills than I have.

--
Kay