Old 31-08-2004, 09:04 AM
Sacha

On 31/8/04 8:06 am, in article , "Mike"
wrote:

-- Tell us, Mike. Why are you so frightened of women?

As a male and the superior of the sexes, I am not afraid of the females of
the human race.

Your own repetitive behaviour gives the lie to that - men who try to
belittle and bully women into silence or compliance always are.
You're the typical playground bully. You pick on one or two targets -
however innocuous their behaviour - and you try to get the rest of the
'gang' to join in with you. When they don't, you go back to 'behaving'
yourself for a while, until what you see as another opportunity or another
troll presents itself. This is a constant and deeply unattractive pattern
with you and those of us who have been here for a long time know it all too
well. You didn't even have the guts to send me your address when you asked
me for seeds but just sent a post code and your wife's name! The hilarious
thing about that O Cravenly Crowe is that I take the Jersey Weekly Post and
you'd advertised your full address in that just beforehand. At the very
least it made you even more a figure of fun.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk