Old 31-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Stan Goodman

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:17:14 UTC, (Pat Kiewicz)
opined:

Walyb said:

Please, use plain text for newsgroups.

Could someone please take a look at these pictures and tell me what is =
destroying my pepper plants?

http://www.momandwalt.com/plantpics.htm

Leaf miners. An insect larva that grows inside of the leaf.

There are leaf miner parasites available to control them in
greenhouses. Neem extract (azadirachtin) is often recommended.

I don't think that's all that is shown in the pictures. I see the miner
tunnels, but there are also loarge yellow areas that do not include tunnels.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendam.