Old 31-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Ted Byers

"Al" wrote in message

(Next time you come by Joanna, you will have to talk to me about .asp for

my
website. I have a mysql database and php something but I can't figure out
how to connect the website/pages to it or use it in any real way. I am
working to complete a miva merchant changeover and redesigning the ancient
site but html without any bells and whistles is about all my brain can
comprehend long enough to make a website do anything. And then there is
this never ending repotting chore to deal with and splinters in my typing
fingers.)

Hey Al, how's your website changeover going?

If you need help, I may be able to offer a little help on line. I just got
back from India, but I don't know yet for how long.

I see you have mysql and php, but you don't say what web server you're using
or whether your servers are on the same machine or distributed over a
network.

Cheers,

Ted