Old 01-09-2004, 02:25 AM
simy1

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message . com...
I have a cucumber vine growing up a fence. It's has the male
flowers blossoming as well as the female flowers. It also has
what appear to be cucumbers, but the female flower hasn't
blossomed on them yet.

How do I go about hand fertilize these and making sure they
produce cucumbers and is there a way to tell if they're fertilized.

http://www.microcosmotalk.com/images...r/cucu3844.jpg

I've noticed that one of the cucumber looking female flowers
blossomed, fell off and that particular one is changing color, going
from deep green to maybe brown or yellow.

you have cucumbers. Just wait and they will grow to the size you
desire. pick them small.