Old 01-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Xi Wang

This is a tough question, as it really depends on where you live, what
the humidity is like, how good the air circulation is, what else you
have in the potting medium...etc. Personally, I think the best method
is to just poke around in the medium every day until day x when the
roots look like they are no longer sufficiently moist, and then just
water once every x days.

Cheers,
Xi

Thomas wrote:
Hi..
We are new to orchid nurturing.. and we are not sure how much to water them.
eg how damp should the bark chippings look etc. Any pointers would be
appreciatted, or a link to a good website...

TIA

Thomas + Cathy...