Old 25-08-2004, 02:27 AM
J Fortuna

"mg" wrote in message ...
Clearly you guys gotta get better at killing your plants. I've found it
a great alternative to repotting. I can give lessons if anyone's
interested. Let's see, Overwatering 101, ...

Not in my thread you won't! I would even be willing to repot more orchids
myself if the only alternative was killing a single one. Sue said in her
response to me that "You have so few that you worry over them like a mother
hen." Well, that may well be true, I do worry at any sign of anything being
wrong with my orchids and try to counter-act it as best as I can, but as a
result it's been 3 years or even almost 3.5 years that I have been into
orchids, and I have not killed a single one yet. And one of those two that I
was repotting, it was because it's not doing so well, loosing leaves more
rapidly than gaining them, but it's got healthy roots, and now it's in a
bark mix instead of in moss and it's standing by a different window, and I
will be watching it to make sure it gets better because I can't break the 0
orchids killed rule. Just can't. Won't happen.

Joanna