Old 31-08-2004, 11:06 PM
Roy

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:02:39 -0400, "Janet"
wrote:

===Roy goldfish are not koi. Goldfish will pretty much live, if not thrive in
===what most would classify as sewer water. Koi on the other hand will not.
=== Janet in sunny Niagara Falls

I know that but what I was making reference to was the part about how
much space to allocate to each fish, and there are recomendations for
all types. I can see how the recomendations are preferred for maximum
benefit, but a lot of fish are kept without regards to the
recomendations, Koi included, and they survive.........
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.