Old 01-09-2004, 03:11 AM
Srgnt Billko

Default Old Sears Suburban

My #2 old (1970's) Sears cranks over so slow you'd think it will never
start - even though I have a car battery in (on) it. But it fires up quick
so I haven't bothered to do anything except switch the starter / generator.

Anyway, today was the day it earned it's keep. Loaded up a garden cart
behind it with 3 chainsaws, fuel, chain oil, lopping shears, axes, etc and
headed up in my woods to cut up a 90' tree we had dropped last week. These
things are like tanks going through brush, over downed branches, and through
ditches. I laugh when I see a new $4000 "garden tractor" with a sign on
the back that says "don't attach anything back here". And I don't worry
about getting the old Suburban scratched up either.