Old 01-09-2004, 04:21 AM
Walyb

I apologize for the HTML message. I know better and as soon as I sent it I
knew I 'blew' it but it was too late. It will not happen again.

Anyway, thanks for the HELPFUL reply's. Thank you Pat for the suggestion to
use Neem extract.

"Stan Goodman" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:17:14 UTC, (Pat Kiewicz)
opined:

Walyb said:

Please, use plain text for newsgroups.

Could someone please take a look at these pictures and tell me what is =
destroying my pepper plants?

http://www.momandwalt.com/plantpics.htm

Leaf miners. An insect larva that grows inside of the leaf.

There are leaf miner parasites available to control them in
greenhouses. Neem extract (azadirachtin) is often recommended.

I don't think that's all that is shown in the pictures. I see the miner
tunnels, but there are also loarge yellow areas that do not include
tunnels.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Saddam is gone. Ceterum, censeo Arafat esse delendam.