Old 01-09-2004, 07:10 AM
gregpresley

Diane, cosmos are annuals, so I wouldn't expect them to rebloom - only to
self-sow themselves so that a new generation could bloom the following year.
I'm wondering how you have little seedlings around if the cosmos hasn't
bloomed the past few years....
"Diane" wrote in message

I planted some a few years ago, they were great. I don't think they have
ever rebloomed. My job ended June 30 and I've spent more time in the
gardens this summer, and I have a ton of little plants, all 12" or less,
and no blooms. I purposely didn't weed them out thinking I'd have a mass
of colorful blooms this summer.

We do have good soil but that doesn't explain why they bloomed the first
year and never again, does it?

Diane
Zone 6