Old 01-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Cat

"atwifa" wrote in message
go for the biggest engine you can afford ;-) ... it will make the job

more
relaxing. for the size of lawn you mention i'd reckon that a 19" cut is
about right: after this size, prices jump alarmingly for not much in the
way of less work to do. my advice would also be to buy a hayter machine

(if
you can get one where you live). they're slightly more expensive than

most,
possibly cheaper than a honda, but by god they're well made. whatever you
do, don't try and save a few quid at the outset - you'll regret it later!

Thank you and len for the advice. I have found a competitive supplier after
a little research, and will go shopping Saturday. I agree with your
suggestion on going for a slightly narrower cutting width re. price.
Thanks again!

--
Cat(h)
The world swirls...