Old 25-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Roy

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:13:53 +0100, "DS" wrote:

===Hi
===
===Sand (builders sand i think) has just got washed into our wild life pond
===that has newts and frogs. There is a bit of 'froth' on the top of the water
===and we can see some sand at the bottom of the pond. Will it hurt the pond or
===the wildlife?
===
===Thanks
===D
===

I would not think it would hurt anything as long as it is just plain
sand without anything else on it. Frothy stuff can come from dirt etc
on the sand and from water movement when it was getting washed into
the pond. Sand is afterall a product commonly found in ponds and
rivers, 110% all natural.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.