Old 01-09-2004, 04:09 PM
D Russell

"jakell" wrote in message
.uk...
HI, I am sorry that a stupid mistake, by myself has caused such disharmony
within this ng. I hope people have vented all their animosity towards

each
other and can now get on with posts to do with gardening, which I am sure
many novices like myself find interesting and helpful. I hope one day

when
I need particular advice I can call on the ng(without pics.) and find a
friendly and helpful bunch of gardeners ready to reply, until then Happy
Gardening to you all. Jakell

Don't worry too much Jakell, everyone makes the occasional mistake and I'm
sure more people would like to vent their spleens on the idiots who are
continually posting rubbish to half the newsgroups out there. As for
disharmony within this newsgroup, that is inevitable, just don't mention,
cats, foxes, gardening outside the UK, or any one of numerous other topics
which spin off really quite daft troll wars.

Duncan