Old 26-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Daniel Avrin

In a message dated 8/25/2004 5:27:28 PM Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

i have read thoroughly through websites and articles and basically
everywhere i
can and i cant seem to find a simple answer for this.What exactly does the
term
"yamadori" mean.If someone could just give me a simple definition it would
really be appreciated.please someone end my frustration lol.

Yamadori literally means "from the mountains" but is a Japanese bonsai term
generally used to mean any tree collected from the wild.

Best Regards,
Dan Avrin
Some people call me the space cowboy, some call me the gangster of love....

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++