Old 01-09-2004, 05:19 PM
Eric Hunt

Default Some new additions to my orchid species photo site

Hi everyone,

I've been working on my website the last few nights - it's a love-hate thing
you know.

I recently spent a day at my friend Dan Newman's Hanging Gardens greenhouse,
and those photos can be found at:

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/o...2004/index.htm

The August 2004 San Francisco Orchid Society meeting is up at:

http://www.orchidphotos.org/images/o...2004/index.htm

And I put letters N and O of the thumbnail based Species Photographs up
online. Those can be accessed from the main page at:

http://www.orchidphotos.org/

Coming soon: The last meeting of the Pleurothallid Alliance of the Bay Area
and more letters in the thumbnail based Species Photographs.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Thanks.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org