Old 01-09-2004, 09:57 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Newbie Bill" wrote in message
m...
I was given 3 tiny water lettuce about a month ago.Without the beverage I
used the BV planting method and put them in my full sun pond. They are
multiplying at a ridiculous rate but even the mother plants are not more
than an inch or so tall. Any suggestions to get them to grow up and not
out?

They don't grow upward. You can't change how they're genetically programmed
to grow. They're rosettes on the water surface and spread by runners,
making more rosettes.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"A new survey of online daters found that