Old 01-09-2004, 06:07 PM
Chris Hogg

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:38:39 +0100, Janet Baraclough..
wrote:

I'd take some cuttings in case the parent plant is terminally ill.The
good news is that cuttings are as easy to root as fuchsia. Just pull off
some bits about finger length; slip off the bottom leaves between your
fingers (I use rooting powder for luck, cue for big thread...Hi Jane...)
and stick half a dozen in a pot of gritty compost, outdoors.

Janet.

Thanks for that suggestion. Cuttings taken, Franz's reservations
notwithstanding, but I'm not saying whether I used rooting powder :-)

--
Chris