Old 02-09-2004, 07:58 AM
Mike

What a pity.
..
What a pity, that in your latest tirade, you very conveniently chose to drop
the main part of the paragraph on the staff I had.
..
..
..
..

What a pity you missed out on that I couldn't do the work without them and
that I thanked them when they went home at night..
..
..
..
..
..
What a pity that you didn't pick up on the fact that even before I started
on my own and worked in industry, I thanked the staff I had in my
department.
..
..
..
..
..
What a pity
..
..
..
..
..

Never mind, whilst you are always very keen to critisize me no matter what I
do, the main poster in that article, did come back and thank me and
announced she was going to print off the advice I gave.
..
..
..
..
..
Keep your eyes peeled Sacha, no doubt there will be something else to have a
go at me about. How about this posting?
..
..
Your comments below please.
..
..
..
..

Mike
*Thoughts* "I wonder why she doesn't killfile me?"