Old 26-08-2004, 08:46 PM
BryanB

Er... You mean Baking *Soda*... Baking *powder* will only make your
flower biscuits rise.... (Pun intended.)

(And, it's always been my belief that these are only quick fixes; they
do nothing to solve the problem of what's actually raising or lowering
the pH. Of course, I'm not above using the quick fix from time to time...)

--Bryan

On 8/26/2004 9:06 AM Roy let loose a lemur across the keyboard and it
typed:BR

Snip
You can use lemon juice or white vinegar to adjust ph down from high
alk side and use baking powder to rasie it from acid to base side. Non
of these are harmfull or will cause any problems, but I would see why

snip
* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Trees? | "Ho, Ho, Ho!" Santa *
* Take it out! | accused as he went *
* (Damn Viruses!) | through his list. *