Old 26-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 8/26/2004 4:57:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

Yeah, I kind of got that feeling but thought I'd ask, just in case.

Ted

If you are not in one of the states that is mad at California, you should be
able to get what you want from Brent at
www.evergreengardenworks.com.
Florida and California are fighting over sudden death syndrome in nursery
plants. Florida wanted California to reveal which nurseries had the disease but
California refused, so Florida banned the entire state. Just before the
embargo I ordered 14 plants from Brent. Most in 2 inch pots but two in 4 inch. I
up potted to 10 and 12 inch bulb pans a few days after arrival and all are
doing well. They survived our brush with Hurricane Charley.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++