Old 02-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Ray Drouillard

"omi" wrote in message
"Ray Drouillard" wrote in message

I wonder if you can buy those little wasps from an organic growers'
supply company or something. A larger scale grower would certainly

be
able to benefit from them.
Ray

Am I the only one that feels sorry for the hornworm after viewing

photo at
http://entweb.clemson.edu/cuentres/c...fici/ce174.htm
Olin

Probably not, but I doubt if that bug will get much sympathy from anyone
who has had their tomatoes 'pruned' by the little monsters. They
munched on some of the fruit, too.

By the way, my son found one last night, and I found another four today.
That hen is going to get fat on them. :-) I'm playing favorites. She
is the only one who's laying, so she gets the extra protein.

Ray