Old 27-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Wyld_Cat

makes me miss where i used to live. had over 50 varities of chilli growing
in pots, sadly where i live now they can be treated as annuals at best. not
enough sun
i found i like the habs above all others because of their fruity flavour,
but having said that i have a great recipe using jalapeno with watermelon
and pineapple. a spicy fruit salad. yum

Wyld_Cat

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message
On 22 Aug 2004 20:28:18 -0700, (dan) wrote:

four hrs.direct sun a day.

I would say that's your most likely culpit. They want more sun.

What kind of fertilizer are you using? You know not to use a high
nitrogen fertilizer, right?

Penelope, who's drowning in peppers right now.