Old 27-08-2004, 12:35 PM
W Dale

Thanks Jim,
I look forward to reading what they might have to say.
Happy Friday and have a great weekend! We will be having rain in snow
(snow in the higher elevations) this weekend.
W. Dale

Jim and Phyllis Hurley wrote:

I wrote Ironite to ask about solubility implications for their product used
in ponds. If I get a reply, I will share it. Their website suggests that
rats given a high dose orally do not get sick. They attribute that to the
form of the lead and arsenic in ironite. The issue that faces us has to do
with solubility over time and the quantities we use. Would it stay in
locked form if it sits in the pond? Would it dissolve and build up in the
water? Do water changes help? post any reply I get.

Jim